Click to find us on Google maps
click to read more
Did you know we offer?
• A dedicated small animal veterinary clinic based on one site in Leslie, adjacent to Glenrothes. See the same vet each time!
• Dedicated on-site parking.
• 15 minute appointments as standard to allow a more thorough approach.
• Fully computerised patient records.
• Fully equipped to the highest standards with diagnostic laboratory, x-ray, ultrasound, blood pressure monitoring, dentistry & surgical facilities.
• Members of the Feline Advisory Bureau (International Cat Care) and ISFM (International Society of Feline Medicine)
• “Lifetime of Caring” Health Care Plan available to help spread the costs of pet care.
More About Us
• Members of the BVA (British Veterinary Association) and BSAVA (British Small Animal Veterinary Association)
• All staff regularly attend CPD (Continuing Professional Development) keeping us up to date with modern medicine.
• Nurse clinics available, staffed by a fully qualified veterinary nurse (VN) for nail clips, stitch removal, post-operative checks, new pet advice etc....
• Separate cat waiting area, consulting room & kennel ward. Cat only appointment times available.
• Special interest in care of the older pet.
Click to see area covered by our Housecall Service.
J.Bruce Read more
F. Wardrope Read more
C. Finlay Read more